If you have love, you don’t need to have anything else, and if you don’t have it, it doesn’t matter much what else you have.
Sir James M. Barrie
In this article, I want to dwell on “love”. You know, it’s the thing that we think we know, but in reality we don’t.
You probably have an idea of what love is though. You would describe it by saying things like; love is such a feeling which makes your heart beat faster. It makes you notice your blood pulsing in your veins. Gives you a burst of energy every time the person you love looks at you. And this can go on and on.
Additionally you might mention about some common signs usually occur when you are in love.
- First, you cannot help but think of the person more often everyday.
- You wish to always be in his/her company. You alter all your plans to spend time with that person.
- You feel overwhelmed because of the feeling called love. You may even lose your appetite.
- You become more cheerful. You forgive people easily and nothing will upset you.
- You become kinder person and more polite towards others, in brief the whole world.
It is all these emotions that make the word love so indescribable. But somehow we tend to forget the value of the word love. Most of the times we misuse it. We confuse it with some other notions. [Read more...]